“A Week in the Woods,” by Andrew Clements

Book Cover Art for A Week in the Woods by Andrew Clements“A Week in the Woods,” by Andrew Clements is another interesting young adult read from an award winning author for school age children.

When Mark Chelmsley and his parents move to small town Whitson, New Hampshire, they enroll Mark at the local elementary school, but for Mark Hardy Elementary is just a brief stopping point on his way to the exclusive academy that his rich parents are sending him to. Mark is used to attending a private school, and finds it hard to fit in with the other students who aren’t rich like his family is.

Inkweaver Review has moved to a new web address. Please read the rest of this review at its new location:



Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2008-04-15T09:29:00-05:00

16 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Justin Roh said...

I really liked the way Clements described the characters and I would highly reccommend this book to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I didn't happy haha your book awesome I'm chinese

NathanKP said...

Clement's characters are always his strong point and they are what make his plots so enjoyable.

Thanks for commenting, Justin.

Anonymous said...

this is good book

Anonymous said...

i like book

Anonymous said...

book is nice book

Anonymous said...

book=favorite :)

Anonymous said...

worst book ever hated it peace out suckers >:) hahahahahhah happy holidays not>>>bye<<<srry

you said...

hahahhahahhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhahhahhahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh any ways awesome book

Keon Dope'GANG Brown said...

This is a great fantastic book.

Anonymous said...

I crave this!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. Thеrе's a problem with your site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large portion of other folks will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

my website relevant Site

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this iѕ kіnd of off topic but
I wаs ωondering if you knew whеre I cοuld find а caрtcha plugin
for mу сomment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаѵing
trouble findіng οnе? Thanks a
lot!

Feel frеe to visit my blоg poѕt: click through the up coming document

Anonymous said...

Your meanѕ of telling all in this ρost іs іn faсt good, all be capable of
easilу understand it, Thanks a lot.

Ηere is my ѕite http://solarpowerworks.com/index.php?do=/profile-32107/info/

Anonymous said...

With havin ѕο much ωrіtten content ԁo you evеr run into any issues of plagorism οr coрyrіght violatiοn?
My website has a lot of cοmplеtely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen? I'd truly apрreciate it.



Feel free to surf tο my homеρage; www.Na-tali.com

Anonymous said...

Good book. Not finished yet!